Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fin

Well Miami, this is the end...sort of! Please review this list of facts:


  • I'm leaving Miami. This isn't so much because I hate it here, but because I've done what I came here to do, and I need to move on with my list of "Things to Do" with my life.
  • Don't tell anyone, but I've kind've grown fond of Miami. As it turns out, when you meet great people and do the things you love, you can find a home in any place. Even if that place sucks as much as Dade county.
  • I'm not done blogging! As I make my move to Gainesville, I will lose too much of my insider perspective to really be an effective writer for IRHM. However, if you've enjoyed reading IRHM you just might enjoy reading Presta Mag! This is my new blog, and one of the most exciting things about it so far is that I haven't decided its topic! It very well could end up being about anything! If that doesn't blow your mind, I'm not sure what will!
  • I'm grateful for everyone I've met down here and for everyone who read IRHM. You guys make me feel good about myself, and I hope that I've somehow helped you all feel good about yourselves. Thats all we really want, right?

So, unless I somehow move back to Miami and survive all my suicide attempts, this is it! But not really, because I'll be writing Presta Mag in Gainesville, and lucky for us you can get the internet anywhere!

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. i will miss this blog dearly.
    hella excited for the future though.
    adu

    ReplyDelete