Sunday, September 27, 2009

IRHM...but Panera Bread is rocking my world right now.

There are a number of spiritual activities I engage in while not being force-fed the arrogant, aggressive haggis that is Miami's essence. In case you don't know what haggis is, please reference this self-referencing sentence with a click. Another interesting fact about Haggis besides being:
a) gross
b) the best way to describe what it tastes like to be imprisoned here amongst the palm trees
 is that
c) the URL http://www.haggis.com is worth 200,000 Euro, and up for grabs!

Back to spiritual activities. The most satisfying spiritual activity I engage in (besides writing this blog) is my 7 mile ride to school. It is strangely predictable in that I can always count on it being slightly different each time. Nothing sends oxygenated blood to my brain like dodging through the traffic which is actively sending carbon-monoxide-ated blood to my brain. The best part of this trip, however, occurs in the front yard of a house at approximately sw 97th ave and 46th st. I URGE you to ride by and find it for yourself.

Besides this spirtual activity, there is the lesser one of going to Panera Bread in Sunset Place. This is grand simply because of how everything seems to make sense there. For instance;
-the internet is free and fast
-the hot tea = a hot cup of water with as many bags of tea of whatever flavor I want!
-there are lemons by the soft-drinks
-they will probably never serve haggis

No comments:

Post a Comment